Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Malabrigo yarn box

The Malabrigo quarterly Knitcrate subscription box arrived with two wonderful yarns in a perfect color combination in their Dos Tierras yarn. I love these colors:


Yarn: Dos Tierras by Malabrigo Yarn in "Polar Morn" and " Refecting Pool " colorway (50% Merino, 50% Alpaca) 1 skein each, 210 yards each.

I have signed up for this quarterly subscription as I have seen that the selections were much more to my liking than the regular monthly membership box.
I have not received my May box yet, it is on the way, but already I am not thrilled with the color. It is a pink lemonade medley - not really my choice. And since June of last year when I started the membership I have received red yarn twice. Arghh...
But don't get me wrong, that is just my taste. The quality of the yarns have been top of the line. And I always find a pattern that will work for these yarns. However, for the time being I canceled my regular membership box and will keep the quarterly subscription. There are many skeins at home that are waiting to be knit.
Luckily, the Knitcrate team sends out reveal messages every month and then there is still enough time to jump on the bandwagon and place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment