Thursday, May 16, 2019

Socks it is

Well, I unraveled the beginnings of a shawl and re-cast-on 64 stitches on dpns at 2.75mm for the Vanilla Latte socks in the yarn 'Sheen'.


The ribbing feels good and this may be the perfect match. I have this feeling that I have knit these once before, but at this moment I could not find said socks in my drawer or on my Ravelry project page.

That notebook next to my laptop there, that is a keyboard notebook. That's what it's called. It is narrow like a horizontal calendar and has spiral binding. Paper seems to be fountain pen worthy and it has quad lining, my favorite. I enjoy using it for notes. BFF got it for my birthday. She knows exactly what makes me happy. The pencil I was using yesterday is a Pelikan pencil and it writes so smoothly, a joy. Just for the pen and paper friends who might read this.

My companion Gino, was happy to relax with me while I started my socks.



No comments:

Post a Comment