Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Life is back to normal

Last week I was a bit off. If my universe is not aligned, I am not aligned. As I mentioned, we had that new water leak from upstairs in our laundry room. The contractor started working last week Tuesday. All dry-wall had to come out and a fan was running for 24 hours. I am glad that my work place accepted my flexible hours for that week. There was also the issue where the dogs could stay while work was being done. I got it all solved and on Friday the repairs were completed, the washer/dryer left the dining room and in addition to everything, my pocket door (between kitchen and laundry room) was repaired as well.

I finished watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. It was a good series and although I hated some episodes, overall it was gripping and entertaining. And now I feel the void of what to watch now. Grace and Frankie seems too mellow and boring compared to watching Mr. White cook his meth. There are so many options, I just have to get into one of them.

Knitting the multi-colored Stole while watching TV is the highlight of my evening. Currently I am on the third color. It is a nice mindless knitting project.
But before I take up the Stole, I knit a few rows (at least 4) on the 'Diamonds for Amelie' shawl. I have to pay more attention to the lace pattern and as I am on the third chart which is more lacy. ☺ Progress is slow but steady. This will be a beautiful shawl when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment