Thursday, March 14, 2019

March Knitcrate


March Knitcrate box arrived last week and the yarn is supersoft. The color is supposed to remind you of spring with the bright yellows, lavender and gray hues of the little Titmouse bird. I am happy that the yellow in my dyed skein is not that bright. The grays are more prominent. That is nice.




Yarn: Sheen by Knitology  in "Titmouse" colorway (75% Merino, 15% Silk, 10% Cashmere goat) 1 skein, 400 yards.

I love the little zippered project bag. Great to hold knitting tools, I am always looking for my scissors, measuring tape and darning needles which are distributed among different project bags. The pattern booklet is fun to look at, but the patterns did not speak to me. I am curious how this color variation will show in a simple garter stitch scarf. And off I go to search for patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment