Friday, March 1, 2019

Hello March, Hello Spring, Hello Space.

We have a huge event coming up this weekend. Mona is moving out. People are asking me, 'Awww and how do you feel about that?' I say, it is about time! I need her room.
The second bedroom in our already very small condo will be mine. I have ideas, I have plans, but I do not have a big budget to work with. No problem, all my stuff that cluttered the master bedroom, like books and yarn and laptop etc., will all move to the new "guestroom/office" and clutter it up there....

No, not really. This is the opportunity to declutter. Purge some books and go through the yarn stash. I look forward to sitting at a desk, displaying my rotary phone and the old typewriter. Also, to use the closet to separate winter clothes and summer clothes. It will be wonderful. Oh well, I can dream, right?

As a little housewarming gift to my daughter, I made this small watercolor drawing for her and Vince; their puppy in the middle. More about the puppy in a separate post.

My lovely trio

(Comment: Now this is not my creative idea, I saw an advertisement on Facebook (you know the ones that pop up between your newsfeed?) where you can personalize a mug or customize a print with one or two dogs or more people, and I thought to myself, I can do that, it's such a cute idea.  I am just good at copying, that's all. I would give credit to the artist but I only remember the name of the webstore: "unifury.com".)

No comments:

Post a Comment