Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sugared yarn (Knitcrate November 2019)

Knitcrate sends out reveal pictures for each month and as November approached I saw that the choices of color were just beautiful. I was so lucky to receive the deep-blue color that I preferred.

There is a little sparkle in the yarn and it deserves a pretty pattern.

the picture does not show the blue color



Yarn: 'Sugared Worsted' by Uru Yarn in 'Twilight' colorway (70% Merino, 20% Nylon, 10% Stellina) 2 skeins, 219 yards each

Pattern: 'Arroyo' shawl by Sarah H. Wolf

Comment: The Arroyo shawl has been in my Favorites for the longest time and I thought that this yarn and pattern would complement each other. I skipped row 26 to 29 in the lace chart as I was afraid my yardage would not be enough. In the end it would have worked out, but I will leave it as is.  Still needs to be blocked.





No comments:

Post a Comment