Saturday, March 2, 2019

Bulky as Hell (Knitcrate December 2019)

While I was in Germany visiting my family for Christmas, the December Knitcrate box arrived. Mona opened it and sent me a photo right away and wrote, you will like the pin that was included. Nice. The yarn color is pretty but it is super bulky and I am not a fan of thick yarn. However, never say never, I cast on a cowl and knit a simple one with one skein. The second skein I have listed on Ravelry for trade or sales as I am sure someone might need it more than I do.

Yarn: Heathered Chunky by Vidalana in"Clementine" colorway (100% Wool) 2 skeins, 60 yards each



Pattern: no particular pattern for the cowl. Cast on 64 stitches with 12mm needles and "knit one in the backloop/purl one" in the round for the length of one skein.

No comments:

Post a Comment