Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Baby knitting

I always like to finish one project before I start the next one, but since I have signed up with Knitcrate and the yarn is coming so fast every month, I can barely keep up with all of my ideas and work in progress.
But before I go into listing the Knitcrate yarn projects, there is one that is dear to my heart.
Mona's girlfriends, most of them from High School times, are all at that time in life, where they are either getting married (Mona this June) or are expecting a baby. Well, some of them already had their first babies.
So, here is what I am working on for her best friend Molly, who is expecting a little girl in April.
The Watermelon cardigan and hat. So cute. I had all the yarn in my stash, all cotton blend and soft for a baby. I never thought I would be using up the lime green or salmon colored yarn, I do not even remember where I got it from and when.




Currently working on the baby beanie, which I will have done in a few hours. Then it will be washed and blocked and wrapped up until the little bundle arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment