Thursday, February 21, 2019

Worsted in July (Knitcrate July 2018)

The July Knitcrate membership contained a wonderful worsted yarn, a bit difficult to knit in the heat of the summer. But I went ahead anyway.

Yarn: Bouncy Worsted by Knotologie in 'Dashboard' colorway (100% Merino) 2 skeins, 180 yards each.



Pattern: F505 Kudo Half Linen Stitch Cowl by Plymouth Yarn Design Studio.

Comment: I was very happy to receive the color that I had hoped to get. I did not use the pattern included in the kit, but searched for a cowl on Ravelry. I always wanted to find the perfect yarn to knit the linen stitch and this pattern was great even if it was knitted in the half linen stitch.

half-linen stitch
Cast on in August and bound off in September. I really like the result. This winter has been ridiculously cold and the cowl hangs close to the dog leash and is a fast pull-on when we rush out.

ready to walk the dog


No comments:

Post a Comment