Saturday, February 23, 2019

Diamonds in the shawl (Knitcrate August 2018)

This is my favorite of all the membership kits I have received from Knitcrate sofar. It is the August 2019 shipment.

Yarn: Speckled Singles by Uru Yarn in 'shibori' colorway (blue) (100% Merino) 2 skeins, 417 yards each.



Pattern: Diamonds for Amelie by maliha designs.

Comment: I fell in love with this yarn the moment I peeked into the box. It took me some time to find the pattern that spoke to me. I chose this triangular shawl by a designer whose patterns are so creative. Her written and charted instructions are easy to follow and a joy to knit. I love how the diamonds transition from simple to complicated. I can't wait to finish this shawl and wear it proudly. Follow my progess on my Ravelry page.


No comments:

Post a Comment