Tuesday, October 1, 2024

2025 Filofax Set-Up (Part 2)

 Why am I fiddling around with the planner set-up and why can't I make up my mind? It is because I have been using the Hobonichi Techo for 6 years and that is already set-up for me. However, every year I contemplate using the Filofax again. 

I am attached to it, maybe it is of a nostalgic nature, because I started using the Filofax in the 80s and I loved it. I wish I still had the leather planner from that time, but multiple moves over continents have brought changes and it got lost. I still have a few refills from that time though.

I love these maps that I have kept for a long time. Such good references in a small package. They are so useful, especially as we live in California and the kids are going to US public schools. Unfortunately, most of the schools do not teach much geography and kids have no clue whatsoever where countries are located.

For me it starts with the map of Germany, of course. 

All of them are two-sided, split by North and South.


Here is Europe (south section), followed by the world. I love these maps.




Are these still available? I have not seen any on the US Filofax website. And I have to repeat myself, I just love these maps. 
I am happy to say that these inserts will be under the last tab. Here you go, I already have set  up one tab at least. Starting from the end going to the beginning. 😊

Now to watch the VP debate.








No comments:

Post a Comment