Monday, September 30, 2024

2025 Filofax Set-Up (Part 1)

 It's overwhelming.

..... I have a few days where I am not busy babysitting and I actually have time to myself. After baking a banana bread (what better way to use up brown bananas), and taking Gino to the vet for his annual senior check-up (there goes the money for a new Malden), I have occupied the dining table and spread out my planner accessories.



The idea of my set-up is already shaped well in my head, but looking at all the options on the table, I am overwhelmed. What dividers to use? Do I really need Contact Info? Or Meal Planning? (I don't usually plan, just cook whatever comes to mind or is available in the fridge). There are refills for Expense Tracker and Finances. Need to figure out which one of these two layouts would work better.


Maybe the Travel Planner will get to be helpful, if we ever get the time to travel. And I thought being retired would give me a whole lot of time, "Pustekuchen!" as the Germans say.

Last year I ordered Day Planner refills, these are undated pages which could be useful, but that did not work out at all, so now I have 4 packs of them going into the storage box, Maybe I should offer them on the Facebook group.

Ruled, graph and bullet paper, lots of those refills too.

So, it is just about going ahead with creating the kind of planner as I have imagined it in my head. May take a few days and I have the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment