Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Night Talk

I can't sleep. I am fighting with my pillow and scratching mosquito bites on my ankles. What the hell, where did they come from? while walking the dog through the park? Idk, it is stressful. The sleep struggle happens to me once a week and I actually dread going to bed. I do not like to take any meds, and I try to keep the same bedtimes all week. Downloaded the 'Calm' App. But rain and ocean sounds keep me awake too. 
So, I thought I'd check out my blogger account. Have not been here since June 2019. It looks updated. I can upload photos from Google, which I think I was not able before. I remember I had to download them to my computer and then insert them. I have a folder which I named 'Blogger Photos'. This should make entries so much easier.

I can't type in bed, but maybe I will continue blogging again. 

 As seen on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment