Friday, June 15, 2018

My Planner update

Having moved from a ring planner (Filofax) to a A6 sized bound planner book, I needed a leather cover for this particular one. The planner is a Hobonichi Techo, A6 size in English. (The link will take you to a wonderful review of this popular Japanese planner book). This is my second year that I am using it for daily notes and I can tell you, with this current government I do have daily notes, unfortunately mostly my rants to someone's daily tweets.

So, I had wrapped my Hobo in paper last year and saved some money to buy a leather cover. I had my eye on the Gillio Appunto and finally a few weeks ago I found a used one for sale on a Facebook group.




The leather is so soft and it still has that wonderful 'leather smell' that I love. The color is a dark navy blue, my favorite. 
I am all set to continue my notes for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment