Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Project update

Great progress over the weekend on two projects. The Stole will surely take a while, but over three
days I have almost finished the first yarn ball. I started with the darkest brown, Grizzly Heather, and
will soon change to the light color, Lichen.


I timed myself on how long it takes to knit one row. about 15 minutes. But while watching Netflix,
(this is the perfect TV project) I seemed to have picked up some speed. And all this on 3mm needles,
mind you.
What am I watching on Netflix you ask? Still on Breaking Bad. It's really a great series, just nerve
racking sometimes, so I need to give it a break every now and then. I definitely want to see it to the end and I currently have just started Season 4. In between to lighten the mood, I watch Grace & Frankie.
Update on next project coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment