Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yarn Crawl

Well, the Yarnharlot reading is already completely booked. I called the reservation number at the LA library and they will not even take a waitinglist. Too bad. But now, after I met this nice group of knitters on Monday, we decided to do a yarn crawl on Saturday instead. Check out the San Diego LYSs. I have not browsed in such a long time and I look forward to this. Hopefully I can find some good deals. I need to take some notes with me of possible projects, so if I find the right yarn, I know how much I need.
And today the Knitty Fall issue brings along interesting articles and great patterns. Always a joy to read on a quiet afternoon.


Soviele wunderschoene Projekte im Knitty Fall, das heute erschien.
Da kann man wieder traeumen, was man so alles stricken moechte. Das Muir Tuch gefaellt mir, die Greenjeans Strickjacke auch.

Am Samstag werde ich mit ein paar Damen, die ich gerade am Montag kennengelernt habe, Shopping gehen. Wir moechten ein paar Woll-Laeden hier in San Diego durchstoebern. Bis dahin werde ich mir mal ein paar beliebte Projekte aussuchen, die ich mitnehme, falls ich ein Schnaeppchenkauf machen kann.

No comments:

Post a Comment