Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Letters (Nov 11)

Dudster,
did your parents send you to Kindergarten?
Mine did. I wrote about my memories of "Betty Goss Kindergarten and Nursery"  here.

It was during the time my mother was pregnant with my sister and I am sure that she just wanted me out of the house.
I could be a pain in the butt as I wanted a lot of attention and all she wanted was to sit down and read a book. I think my mother still has most of her books which she used to buy at "Iran Super".
I got my comic books there too. I would read Caspar, Richie Rich, Superman and all the other super heroes, Archie and Mickey Mouse. Not to forget paperbacks of 'Dennis the Menace' and 'The Peanuts'. I learned English by reading those and they are all still lined up in her bookcase at home.
Today, I see I am very much like my mother. I prefer reading and knitting to anything else.





NaBloPoMo November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment