31 October 2016

“Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” 
― Guillaume Apollinaire

Happy Halloween



I can't say that life is back on track. I am in an auto-pilot mode. Get up, get dressed, go to work, come back home, walk the dogs, make dinner, go to bed. I have not gone out or socialized much. My co-workers are as much socializing as I can handle at the moment. It is getting better each day. I do not lie awake until 3a.m., maybe until 1 only, but I feel more rested.

I have gained a lot of weight. It is not the sweet stuff; I can live without chocolate, cookies and such. I am more of a salty snacker. I like nuts and chips and bar food. And I like my glass of wine. So, all of this has been cut by half. Also bread and cheese are not on the menu at this time, It helps; I lost 2 pounds in 10 days. That is a good, slow but steady progress. I hope to continue this way.

I have a bit of an update on my knitting, not much but I do grab the needles every other evening.

I want to write more, not necessarily here, but will participate in the November daily blog post project. (NaBloPoMo) - starting tomorrow....... keep an eye on the posts. My journey will continue. See last year's posts here.

And then I have played around with planners again; it seems this is more interesting than yarn at the moment, so I will roll with it.

To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment