New Year's Eve at home

Wishing everyone a very happy new year filled with laughter, good health and good fortune. Let us all wish for peace and love.

It is a quiet New Year's Eve here at home. We are in our PJs and enjoying some tea and cake. My mother-in-law who has always been the 'social butterfly' asked us on the phone today why we would prefer to stay at home, we should at least go out for dinner.
But where should we go? It is always crowded, the service sucks on holidays and the food is usually just so so... We shall ponder over it.

In the meantime we enjoy our tea and I am setting up my planner for 2016.
I love my Filofax, but I have to admit, I have not used it to its full potential. I enjoy my leather planner, mostly my Sienna. I carry it with me all the time. I made my own inserts, which are almost perfect the way I wanted to use them, but in the end I did not. And it does not make sense to carry it around, just because I want to stay true to Filofax. So it is time for a change.
I want to write down notes daily on one page and not sort the notes by the subject matter and look for the respective divider in my binder.
So a 1-day-per-page diary would be best. Now I could get those refills but just about when I was looking for some, I signed up for a raffle on the QuoVadis blog page and I won the Notor 2016.



I will review the planner here on my blog. I have some ideas on setting it up and personalizing it. That's what I am doing right now. Pictures to follow.

I also plan to participate in the Quo Vadis Page Per Day Challenge. It is going to be fun. Stay tuned.

Again, Happy New Year to all.

(We decided to go out to dinner after all to a small persian restaurant. Love a good Chelo Kabab.)




No comments:

Post a Comment