Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Letters (Nov 24)

Dudster,
I loved the Homa Club. Not just because of my interest in the life guard, (well yes, mostly because of him) but of all the friends I made. There was a large group of kids my age, who were at the club all summer long. Most of them lived right next to the club in a complex called "Gomrok". It was a housing development for the employees of the customs department and their families.
And a few of our friends held a summer job at the club, like the life guards, the locker room attendees, the membership officers, etc.
We were a large group and we had crazy parties going on every summer.

Yes, I say we, because the life guard and I hooked up and started dating.
Here we are in July 1973.






NaBloPoMo November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment