Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Letters (Nov 18)

Dudster,
you know everything is always about food. Just see my previous letter, where I am talking about the restaurants and my favorite dishes....
I have never met anyone who does not like Persian food. They usually crave about a certain dish they had tasted at a friend's house, because somehow everyone seems to have had a friend from Iran during their college years.

The best way to learn how to cook is from your persian mother-in-law. Of course not everyone has one, so therefore I suggest this cookbook "Food of Life" by Najmieh Batmanglij.

Food of Life

The recipes are explained in detail, the photos are wonderfully mouthwatering  and in my older version, legends and myths are sprinkled throughout the book with beautiful illustrations. Even if you will never cook a recipe from this book, it is just a joy to look at.




NaBloPoMo November 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment