Knitter's Block

I am stuck. I have this beautiful Tosh Sock yarn by Madelinetosh in "plaid blanket" colorway and I can't decide on what project to knit.
I have cast on two already but frogged them.
The first one was a simple linen stitch cowl based on the Manic Panic Cowl and I really liked the stitch pattern and the way the color spread through it. But in the end, I feel like a heavier yarn would show itself much better in a linen stitch. So I unraveled and moved on to the next pattern.
Which was the Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante, a triangular scarf which I had knitted once already with sock yarn, and I think I gifted it. Not so sure on the color pooling on this project.

So now I am stuck, I have a Knitter's Block and do not know what to knit with this nice one skein of soft yarn.
Socks?
Shawl?
Cowl?

So many choices, I am sure the pattern will chose me.


No comments:

Post a Comment