Updates on FO (knitting)

In February I mentioned in my "Saroyan" post that I will present the finished shawl and here it is:



pattern by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Madelinetosh Pashmina
1 skein: 360 yards
Needles: US7-4.5mm

The yarn is wonderfully soft and perfect for this pattern. I knit 8 leaf pattern repeats in the increase section, 11 repeats in the straight section and again 8 repeats in the decrease section. It took exactly one skein and I have about 40 cm of yarn left.
The scarf did not really need to be blocked, but I have pinned it lightly without stretching too much just to show off the beautiful leaves.


Looking forward to wearing this one with my hat during the colder weather which we are not expecting any time soon here in San Diego.
I guess I need to plan a trip to a cooler region.


No comments:

Post a Comment