Cardi (Iced)

Ok, let's get back to some knitting. I am still knitting but have not had much to report.

In June I finished a shawl. This time I have a cardigan to show you.
The Iced Cardi is finally done. It took me over a year, which does not mean that I knitted it for a year, no, I just ignored it for a very long time, because I got bored with the sleeves.
So one day, I picked it up again, ignored the sleeves and cast on the shawl collar. I knew immediately that the number of stitches I had cast on was not going to be enough. I still continued and I have to admit here, I was too lazy to undo that mistake and just let it go. The result is, as expected, that the band would pull up, and .....I liked it.
So here is my cardi, with 3/4 sleeves and a rounded edge. Perfect for the San Diego winter time, which rarely reaches the freezing point.



Details:

by Carol Feller
Yarn: 4 balls Bernat Denimstyle (approx 400g/780y)
Color: ("Denim blue")
Needles: 8mm

No comments:

Post a Comment