Movies

Escape from Kansas
Escape from Kansas (Photo credit: fingle)
I had not been at the movies in a long time, a very long time. However, recently there have been two occasions where I and a friend (different ones) were browsing the mall and had time to kill. So, I found myself in the theater with a bag of popcorn on my lap. They were:
Identity Thief, which I thought was pretty funny. I like Melissa McCarthy's sense of humor. And she can do the splits, oh boy. Admirable. And Jason Bateman is cute to look at too.
And last weekend Oz the Great and Powerful. I thought it was good. I enjoyed the visual effects, the color, the actors and the story. Too bad that the track Almost Home by Mariah Carey could be heard at the very end when most people had left the theater because they do not pay attention to the credits. I am glad we did.

Movies to see: The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio. Made me pick up the book again.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment