A good Tip

Not only getting started, but staying with it is the problem that I usually have. This article in Lifehacker suggest to at least put some time towards your hobby or project in the evening before you hit the couch. I usually come up with great ideas that never get started because I just can't seem to get started or get my butt off the couch.....

And what a coincidence because just this morning before seeing this article I have actually made some notes in my calendar on today's date, like a ToDo List. They are: Schedule my annual with physician and dentist, and I also entered to put side 30 minutes each for two projects/ideas that I have had for such a long time. One hour after dinner, before I hit the couch, that should be possible at least three times a week.
It always looks great on paper, let's see how I do in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment