Post Number 500

This is my 500th post. Wow, I think that is amazing. I enjoy writing posts, sometimes daily, sometimes once a month, just depending on how I feel. Currently I feel pretty good.

I completed a Color Code Personality Test one evening and the results were spot on. Yes that is me. The Me that I want to be true to.


Your Color Code Personality: WHITE
The Core Motivation that guides you through life is peace. This is not referring to a political agenda or the absence of war. It is, however, an absence of inner conflict, much closer to the idea of serenity, and an acceptance of oneself and others. You have a strong and compelling need to keep things in balance in your life so as to maintain an internal feeling of tranquility and comfort.


As this Color Code, you seek independence and require kindness, especially from those with whom you are in a relationship. You resist confrontation at all costs. (To you, feeling good internally is even more important than being good.) You are quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, you are the best listeners. You respect people who are direct but you recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.


You need your "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. You want to do things your own way and in your own time. You ask little of others and resent others demanding much of you. You are probably much stronger than people think, but are not often seen for your strength because you don't easily reveal your feelings.


The last paragraph is so true. I ask little, prefer to do everything myself, because I always feel if I ask something of someone (and here I have a very specific someone in mind) their demand increases every time. So if I do things myself I do not owe anyone anything.  And I am glad that I have been doing everything (as help never came voluntarily and I would not ask for help either) because I am pretty much self-sufficient and a very independent person. Good for me. Feeling Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment