The Not for Giselle Cowl

After one of her trips to the mall, my daughter came home telling me about this cool cowl she had seen at Nordstroms. She did not use the word 'cowl' but described in length the kind of scarf that is round and you can pull it over your head like a hoodie type of scarf.

And what a coincidence, because just a few days before that I had bookmarked the Giselle Striped Cowl on the Classic Elite Yarns page. She looked at the picture and confirmed that it was exactly what she wanted but in a solid color. Well, I still had two hanks of Punta Lace in brown and she liked the color and the softness of the yarn. Done deal!


I cast on and am now almost through one hank. It looks great and I know she will love it. And as it is a completely mindless knitting project, I have to put it aside every now and then and that's why I started a scarf for my son. Need to treat them equally, right?

And today (Feb 6th) I have a picture of the finished cowl. Taa daah:

No comments:

Post a Comment