Filofax Belle

Filofax Belle
I can't believe I lost a bid for the Mini Filofax (Belle) on eBay which was sold for less than $4.00. I have never placed a bid before on anything, not much of an eBay-person, but there must be an automated way to increase your bid when you are not able to watch the final minutes. I was in a meeting and I am very disappointed.
Isn't that pin-up girl button cute?
I wish I could contact the buyer and bid again.....

Now all listings are over $40. Unbelievable. I guess the word is out that the Filofax has a lot of followers again.

3 comments:

  1. There is a way. You put in your maximum bid and ebay automatically bids for you until it reaches your maximum. Then you can increase your maximum if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another way to bid automatically was recommended to me by a coworker: a website called esnipe.com. I have never used it and don't know the benefits over bidding automatically on ebay, but he swears by it.
    I'm so sorry you lost your Belle; it took me months to find one in the pocket size, but I finally got it, so don't give up! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Rebecca and Yarnhog, thank you for your comments on getting that highest bid on ebay. I am still sad that I could not snag the Belle, but will definitely keep on looking.
    S

    ReplyDelete