Distractions

Two rows of knitting, that's all I could manage over the weekend.

So, what do you do when you can't knit?
I sorted my MP3s and created playlists.
I downloaded more songs ($) from Amazon, like Fitz and the Tantrums, Adele, Bruno Mars, Florence & The Machine. ($$).

I looked at sales on Filofax sites, Italy and France had some good offers. ($$) I called my sister in Germany to order some if she felt inclined.
Didn't she think that the green Finsbury Mini or the Italian Domino Pocket in red or the Botanic Pocket in green and pink were the cutests ever? Yes, she thought they were and so the purchase button was pushed ($$$) - she will bring them along when she visits in May.

I went to Target ($$), never a good idea, but good deals.

I cooked a large meal and had too much wine and ice cream too. (insert pound sign).

So that was somewhat my weekend without knitting. There is so much more that I could have done (I have not organized my yarn under the bed yet, or filed my recipes).
I need a vacation.

It just shows that knitting keeps me from spending money and it always makes me feel so much better. Soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment