Ok, so I am the old-fashioned Revlon Girl. "Never leave the house without some lipstick" (per mom) and always paint your fingernails and toenails the same color - this I stick to.
I think I am low maintenance but I could not live without:
- Rule Number 1 - never sleep with your make-up on.
- My eye make-up remover is Johnsons Baby Oil and a tissue
- Eye-cream for the night Freioel Intensiv Creme (German product which I swear by)
- Moisturizer for day and night - Kaloderma (German)
- Deo - Ban
- Perfume - Joop - Le Bain (German)
- Lotion St.Ives Hydrating Vitamin E
- Nailpolish - Revlon mostly - favorite for summer is Tuscan Sun, but mostly I use mauve/brown tones.
- Lipstick - Revlon Colorstay Soft&Smooth #325 Fabulous Fig
- Hydration - Water with a slice of lemon, cucumber and a sprig of mint