Traveling Woman Shawl

Traveling Woman
A good pattern to use for one skein of worsted yarn. It was easy to follow and the results are great. It is a small triangular scarf that can be worn in the winter under a coat. The only model that I had at hand was Cooper and he was reluctant at first but then he had the perfect pose, turning his back on me. Wasn't that exactly what I wanted? I needed to show off the pattern and he was willing to help.
.
The headband was knit with the leftover yarn and as this is such a fast knit, I made 4 within a few days. Nice Christmas presents. I found the pattern on Ravelry and it is a Drops design.
.
by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Schachenmayr nomotta Regia Tweed 6-ply
103 yards (0.75 skeins)
4.5 mm circular needles
October 3- November 5, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    If only Cooper could talk I'm sure he would have some interesting comments about being your model..

    ReplyDelete