Oh that is the perfect topic, of course. Who doesn't like Thanksgiving with all the food and drink, it's even better that Christmas and the cooking has begun:
- Four day weekend
- Cooking with my daughter
- Trying out new ways to perfecting the turkey
- Experimenting with new recipes for side-dishes - oh and just this last Sunday I tried out the Sweet Potato dish that can be served as a wonderful appetizer.
- Baking a dessert and/or bread - in my last entry I shared the recipe for the pumpkin spice whoopie pies, check it out - they are delicious.
- Enjoying the wonderful aromas from all of the above
- Having family and friends over or visiting family and friends
- Watching the football game while the turkey is in the oven
- Enjoying the leftovers the next day. I love turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce
- And the Christmas Season begins!
If you would like to participate in the Ten on Tuesday, sign up here..