Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things I love about Thanksgiving

Pumpkin cupcake filled with pecan pie filling ...Image via Wikipedia
Oh that is the perfect topic, of course. Who doesn't like Thanksgiving with all the food and drink, it's even better that Christmas and the cooking has begun:


  • Four day weekend 
  • Cooking with my daughter
  • Trying out new ways to perfecting the turkey
  • Experimenting with new recipes for side-dishes - oh and just this last Sunday I tried out the Sweet Potato dish that can be served as a wonderful appetizer.
  • Baking a dessert and/or bread - in my last entry I shared the recipe for the pumpkin spice whoopie pies, check it out - they are delicious.
  • Enjoying the wonderful aromas from all of the above
  • Having family and friends over or visiting family and friends
  • Watching the football game while the turkey is in the oven
  • Enjoying the leftovers the next day. I love turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce
  • And the Christmas Season begins!

If you would like to participate in the Ten on Tuesday, sign up here..


    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment