And the next book

I just finished the Sugar Queen and it was an enjoyable read. A nice romantic story with a happy ending and some magic in between. I think I have to send this to my sister so she can get out of her winter blues a bit.
Now I started The Lace Reader. It is a promising book and seems to have some mystical, magical content as well, nice for the darker evenings now. By the way, today we had 95F degrees.
I have also finished the Traveling Woman shawl, I mentioned that already but have not blocked it yet. With these temperatures outside it should dry overnight easily.

As M is planning on traveling in December and to keep my little girl warm I took the remaining yarn and knit a headband. It is a Drops Design and it is so easy and fast to knit. She looks great wearing it and it should keep her ears warm. I just started a second one, which will make a great Christmas gift. Pictures to follow:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment