Ten on Tuesday - 10 Reasons to watch Football.
I just saw my team lose last night, but the season just started so there is much to look forward to. Here are the reasons why I watch Football:
- I like football (and baseball - but can't sit through a soccer game)
- San Diego Chargers - I like this team since we moved here, Flutie was the quarterback when I started watching, Breese is a quarterback whom I still follow as well, after he had a great season with the Saints. Can't say I am a big fan of Rivers yet - and I miss Tomlinson.
- Getting together with family and friends, it's much more fun to watch in a group and be able to ask why their was a flag.
- Mixing a few cocktails - you can get very experimental and have everyone taste new concoctions
- Eating unhealthy appetizers - I just love appetizers, especially the ones that are bad for you
- Going to the Q - experiencing the game at the stadium at least once in the season is fun
- Football is always a good time for knitting
- Watching good-looking guys grab the ball and everything else
- Wearing Chargers gear on game-day
- Providing a shoulder for someone to cry on after a big loss