Currently I am reading Alice Hoffman's "The Story Sisters" the lives of three sisters, a sad story and I am reading on, in hope of finding the light at the end of the tunnel. Alice Hoffman is one of my favorite authors and I think I have read all of her books, the last one being The Third Angel, which I really liked.
My list of ten books in no particular order:
- Little Bee, Chris Cleave
- Tall Grass, Sandra Dallas
- The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest, Stieg Larsson
- The Lace Reader, Brunonia Barry
- Fine Just the Way it is, Wyoming Stories, Annie Proulx
- The other Side of the Bridge, Mary Lawson
- The Way the Crow Flies, Ann-Marie MacDonald
- The Year of the Flood, Margaret Atwood
- Last Night at Twisted River, John Irving
- Run, Anne Patchett
If you would like to participate in the Ten on Tuesday, sign up here.