Dear Rachael,

How to Knit a Love Song -  this sure is a cute romance novel. I have been reading it during my lunch breaks at work on my iPod and am enjoying it very much. By the way, the Kindle software is really cool and works great on the iPod touch. I think you have captured the dream of many blogging knitters, which is to own a cottage/workshop, spin and knit, teach classes, sell fiber, write a book and live on a farm with sheep and alpaca and last but not least get it down with a great looking cowboy. That definitely could be my dream. Ah, and don't forget the location of Cypress Hollow, totally my kind of place. Your story made me laugh and blush at my desk. Thank you for making me look forward to my break and entertaining me with Abigail and Cade's romantic advances as well as the fiber related details - the chapter headings by E.C. are wonderful and of course I was expecting a pattern at the end. Thanks. I look forward to your next book.
(I posted this on Yarn-A-GoGo's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment