April 8th, 2010

I am making slow progress on finishing the Juno. It is not difficult, I am almost there, already reducing stitches (k4tog and also k3tog) toward the tip of the triangle. I should be done by now. I have actually already dreamt of blocking the shawl and can't remember how I did it, wish I could make notes in my dreams. I do have a notepad and pen on my nightstand. The best ideas come at night. As my daughter is out of town this weekend, her bed has to do again. Perfect. I should be able to block the Juno on Sunday. (This is all coming together while I am writing).
What is keeping me from knitting? Knitting! I am swatching my two new yarns and I am searching for the ideal pattern for the Blue Heron yarn. Currently I am trying out the Woodland Shawl on both yarns. I need a few more rows to determine which one I like more. There are other patterns that I am looking at. I will post some pictures of my experiments. I still want to go through my Victorian Lace book and see if there is anything that catches my eye....
Currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. This book is already keeping me from falling asleep at a decent time. The first of a trilogy written by Swedish author Stieg Larsson. I have the next two books already in my shopping cart.

2 comments:

  1. Jetzt weiß ich ja, wo ich nachschauen kann, wenn ich doch mal stopfen sollte. Den Pilz hab ich ja :-) Frühlingsgrüße aus Berlin, wortmeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete