Back on Track

I am back on track with the pattern and in the middle of Chart 3. Yeah! I undid the rows exactly as I described in last post. Unravel and then knit backwards for 2 rows. It always works for me. I went back as far as the last row of Chart 2 and then began with Chart 3 again. 
Here is a picture of my Juno on my desk at work this morning. See the stapler? I love carrying around my knitting with me. I rarely have time to knit during lunch, because there never is a real lunch break. But just knowing that the bag is under my desk and ready to be grabbed if there is a moment to sit outside or so, it is so comforting. 


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful so far . I really like the colour ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks complicated and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete