My Pen addiction

All my pensImage by churl via Flickr

Ugh, I just ordered pens for $24 on-line. These are the ones I love the most: Pilot V-Ball Extra Fine. I have them in black and purple and they are refillable. I love to write with them and also to draw.
I am sure I could have gotten them cheaper in a store, saving myself the shipping cost but I have not been able to find them. Even our company office supplier does not have them anymore. And Amazon shows not available at this time. So I had to stock up before they are discontinued. Which happens so often with things I just have gotten used to.
They also carried the Varsity disposable fountain pen. I have to try that one as I love fountain pens. The most expensive one that I have ever bought was $50, but this website had some over $6500. Well, in my next lifetime, maybe.
I am glad, and I can continue my drawings in purple without being afraid that the ink might run out. And I can't wait to try out the fountain pen.
Ah, the little joys in life.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment