Episode 66

I am so excited. I am sitting at work and listening to a podcast: The Knitmore Girls I am listening to Episode 66 on my new iPod Touch, whoo whoo. I can download the podcast from iTunes. This is so much fun.
This episode is a great report on the Sock Summit. Looking forward to the interviews. It sounds like you guys had a great time. Thanks for all the information loaded on your webpage and on your report.
What other podcast is worth subscribing to?

Of course I downloaded my son's songs from iTunes (that was my selling point to the husband who got this for me).
Being new to a MP3 player, which is still the original function of the iPod Touch, I have started ripping my favorite CDs to start a playlist. That could take ages of course, but I can select my favorite songs.
New hobby for the evenings.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! In Episode 67 we're going to talk about some new podcasts that we like. :)

    ReplyDelete