Dark Dreams

REM Sleep. EEG highlighted by red box. Eye mov...Image via Wikipedia

I have very vivid dreams. This morning I woke up with a weird feeling. I dreamt about a dear friend I have known since first grade elementary school.
In my dream my parents and I were visiting him and we knew that he and I both had cancer (which we do not have). We spent time with him (there was a lot of detail in the visit which I will leave out) and at the end he and I were just holding on tight to each other because we knew we would not see each other again. I have not talked to him in a long time - he lives in Europe, I live in California. We do chat on Facebook or other sites if we see each other on-line. But that is only the usual 'hey there' blah blah. I don't think that I should tell him that I dreamt that he was ill (even saying or writing this makes me feel that I am jinxing it, knocking on wood and spitting three times over my shoulder), but I did send him an email mentioning that I have thought about him and hope that he was well. And I sure hope that stays that way. Oh boy, these dreams of mine really go deep.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment