Survived a Monday

Half an hour to go at the office. It's not too busy now at the end of the day. Of course there is always something to do, but that can wait until tomorrow. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say how great the One World One Heart event is. Over six hundred amazing talented participants have signed up from all over the world so far. It is just so much fun to check out their blogs and their artwork. Beautiful crafts, creative ideas, colorful designs made out of paper, beads, fabric, paint, you name it.

The best part of it, is that already over seventy participants have left a comment on my entry and they all love the Home Art & Fun Tile Stencil that I am giving away. I came up with this give-away because I could not think of any own knitted items as a gift. I am a process knitter, it takes ages to finish a project and I am usually never satisfied with the outcome, I rip my projects halfway through because I decide to change the yarn. Or I did not really enjoy knitting that lace pattern in the first place. So, if I had decided to give away socks as an example, the winner would probably have to wait for three month to receive them, if I ever were to finish the second one.
Which also means that there is actually not much progress in any of my projects, the scarf, the socks, etc.
Oh, but I did go out and buy some very narrow ribbon in orange and purple which will be used to sew together the shrug. I will post pictures as soon as that is done, probably in a few weeks. Who knows.
For now, I keep on browsing the wonderful blogs.