Chinny chin chin...

Being back home is so nice. Got a lot of dusting to do, seems like it creeps into everything and comes out of nowhere.
What I missed the most at the hotel, and I did not even know it, until I was back home, is the magnifying mirror in my bathroom. The first morning I put on my make-up back in my regular setting and lighting, I was horrified to see three black hairs sticking out from under my chin and dark ugly stubbles growing back under my eyebrows. Even with glasses I had not noticed these the last 2 weeks and I had totally forgotten my tweezers, and I went to work looking like that? OMG.

Now that things have settled down again, I will finish the Coachella this weekend and then I want to knit some fingerless gloves, one pair of socks, a scarf and a short sleeved jacket. Now the fun part part begins, in choosing a pattern and the yarn. This could take me days....

2 comments:

  1. I have a stick-on magnifying mirror I take everywhere. Without it, my eyebrows would stage a coup and I would be helpless to defend myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good suggestion, I definitely need to get one of those.
    s

    ReplyDelete