Reading more than knitting

I am reading one book after another. Work also has been pretty busy these last few weeks. That does not leave much time to knit or even read my favorite blogs, not to mention blogging myself.
I am still fiddling along with the Coachella top which I had undone and started again in a smaller size. Now the excitement is gone and I am forcing myself to pick up the needles at night.
TV hasn't been really exciting either. I did find a new show that I thought was interesting “Dirty, Sexy, Money” on ABC. I missed the first season. It is entertaining although quite unbelievable. Just fine to sit and knit while watching. I am looking forward to watching a new one also starting on ABC “Life on Mars”, but I noticed that I already missed the first episode. Maybe I should mark my calendar. I think I could even do without TV. The debates have been pretty interesting.
Books I have been reading:

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Light on Snow by Anita Shreve
Knit One, Haiku Too by Maria Fire
The Secret Language of Knitters by Mary Beth Temple

All good.

1 comment:

  1. I Love Dirty Sexy Money also! Because in one episode we have:
    one corpse, one presumed-dead mistress, two illicit smooches and so much more!
    You never know what to expect!


    To keep up the craziness check out this great youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pk2HT0jLFA

    ReplyDelete