My Summer Top



Needful Yarn Summer Tank
Pattern: Modell 31 Sommertop by ONLine Yarns (altered)
Yarn: Needful Yarn Cotton Joy, 6 skeins
Needles: 3.5 mm

So, it is done, I am wearing this top to work – and it is still summer. A fun and easy knit and I am all excited that I got the v-neckline to work out as it did. Even if I can’t do the math. The yarn is a nice cotton yarn, which feels soft to the touch. I have not washed or blocked the top yet, was too eager to wear it, but it could stretch a bit, I am afraid. For now I am happy.

Was in bed all day yesterday with a f’ing cold. The dogs kept me company, so with a box of tissues and the remote, we made ourselves comfortable. The daytime TV shows which I have not watched in ages are really bad. Why do people watch these? But there is always an old movie on AMC or Turner – even if it is a Western (best with Clint Eastwood) then that is fine with me, good thing to doze off to. Better than the constant bleeping sound on the Jerry Springer Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment