As Time Goes By

Time flies by and I don't know why I am always happy when it's Friday and grateful that this week is over too.
I do look forward to this weekend. Weather is going to be warm and sunny and I think I will start planting my tomatoes and peppers. I also saw a very nice small lemon tree which I could keep in a container. Love the smell of the lemon blossoms, so sweet.
Past week has been very busy, my friend and her sister are visiting and will probably stay another week. Things are tight at home with 5 adults and all the pets. The dogs love the busy home, one more hand to pat them and one more lap to curl up in.
Our puppy is growing but he still is as cute as a button. I have been knitting sweaters for him and just finished one for my friend's dachshund girl 'Trudie'. No, they did not bring their dog along.
I have written up the pattern and I posted a link on the right.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment