Today I am proudly wearing Mr. Greenjeans to work. I had underestimated it and thought that I would knit this in a breeze. Not. The pattern mishap which I have already mentioned before, that was my stupidity and I corrected that. Then came the button band, seemed easy, but I think I redid it at least 4times until it was finally to my satisfaction. The first mistake I made was that I did not pick up enough stitches at the border and the band pulled up at the edges. When I added more stitches and after I finally got an equal number of stitches on both sides (tried this several times) it was perfect. And I love the result.